What personal data do we collect?
We may collect personal data such as your name, company position, address, telephone number, mobile number, email address, age, IP address, and account usernames.
How do we use your personal data?
- If you submit a feedback form or a product information request form, we process the information necessary to contact you such as name, address, country, phone number and e-mail and the content of your request or feedback.
- If you submit a request for product information about our services your data is processed to be able to handle your request and for statistical purposes to see about which services information was requested.
- If you wish to apply for a job with Perspicuity, your data is processed to assess whether we have a suitable position in our organisation for you.
- Your data is also processed to be able to monitor and improve the services that we provide through the website.
- Account Management: If you obtain services from us, we may use your contact details for the purposes of (i) providing training, customer support and account management, (ii) order processing and billing, (iii) verifying your usage of the products and services in accordance with the terms and conditions of your agreement with us, (iv) issuing license expiry, renewal and other related notices; and (v) maintaining our company accounts and records.
A cookie is a small text file that gets entered into the memory of your browser on your computer, laptop, mobile device etc. by a website, allowing the website to store information on your machine and later retrieve it. It is used to differentiate you from other users accessing our site. All cookie information is encrypted.
Job applications & general enquiries
If you are making a job application or general enquiry, you may provide us with a copy of your CV or other relevant information. We may use this information for the purpose of considering your application or inquiry. Except when you explicitly request otherwise, we may keep this information on file for future reference.
If you participate in surveys, we may use your personal data to carry out market research. This research is conducted for our internal business and training purposes and will improve our understanding of our users’ demographics, interests and behaviour.
Who has access to your data
We provide products and services from partners with global operations. When you give us personal data, that data may be used, processed or stored anywhere in the world, including countries outside the European Economic Area.
In the event that we receive requests from government departments, agencies or other official bodies, we will only disclose your information if and to the extent that we believe we are legally required to do so (for example, but without limitation, upon receipt of a court order, warrant, subpoena or equivalent).
Except as set out above, we will not disclose your personal data save where we need to do so in order to enforce our rights.
We endeavour to hold all personal data securely in accordance with our internal security procedures and applicable law.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any other network can be guaranteed as 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot ensure and do not warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and this information is transmitted at your own risk.
This is the website of Perspicuity Limited a company registered in England and Wales under company number 04365513 whose registered office is at 150 High Street, Sevenoaks, Kent TN13 1XE.
If you want to request any information about your personal data or believe that we are holding incorrect personal data relating to you, please contact email@example.com to obtain a copy of the information that we hold on you.
Notification of changes