“Perspicuity is one of the UK’s leading Microsoft services partner, expanding across the UK. The values we embody in our working lives is that as a team we are visionaries who take pride in what we do, are able to challenge the norm, we stand up for each other, we solve and simplify and we understand that we each have something to bring.”
Ready to accelerate your career?
If you love technology, talking to people and solving problems this could be the next step in your career. We’re looking for a Solution Sales Executive to join our Sales Team, to work alongside our team lead. The Sales team is pivotal to everything we do, from sourcing opportunities, showing the art-of-the-possible and agreeing contracts with our customers. You’ll be supported by our consultancy and marketing teams to help make your role a success.
Your role will require you to:
- build and maintain relationships with our customers and partners, both technical and business-focused;
- evangelise about the Microsoft Cloud in order to demonstrate to customers and partners how we can “Make Work Better”;
- demonstrate the art-of-the-possible to customers;
- find and close opportunities; and
- feedback to our consultancy teams to help us refine and improve our offerings.
- comfortable working within a fast-paced business with a strong bias towards autonomy, action and measurable results;
- eager for the opportunity to learn and grow, supported by the sales and technical training and associated coaching that we provide; and
- service-focused, delighting customers is what you do.
- 1 year of sales or business consulting experience.
- A passion for technology – any Microsoft experience is a bonus.
- The ability to take the complex and articulate it appropriately to the audience.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- The ability to think strategically about business problems.
- The ability to be comfortable challenging the norm to get the right outcome for the customer (which may be a solution we can’t provide).
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- A proven track record of success.
- Have a read of our Join Perspicuity brochure, if that doesn’t answer your question then have an informal chat with us – we’re a friendly bunch.
Ok, sounds good, what next?
Our reputation is based on the quality of our team and how we work together. We spend a great deal of effort making sure we find the right people to take the company forward, from the most senior principal role through to our apprentices.
The interview process is designed to ensure that you fit in with our values and that you like what you see. You’ll want to understand how your role is going to align to our goals and the business impact you’ll make.
So, if you thrive on delivering great service to a diverse audience, please get in touch. In return for your commitment, we offer a flexible home working policy, a great office environment, the latest technology and a personal training and development plan to help you realise your full potential.
You can head to the Join Us page and submit your CV using the form.